- 4 cups nacho-flavor tortilla chips,
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chili beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to (190 degrees C) 375 degrees F . Grease a 9 inch pie plate. Spread crushed tortilla chips in the bottom of the prepared pie plate.
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is well browned. Drain fat. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture over chips. Top meat with chili beans, tomato sauce, and cheese.
- Bake pie, uncovered, until filling is hot and the cheese is melted, fifteen to seventeen minutes.
- Don't forget to comment, like, or share to continue seeing my posts!