Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies04:58
- Makes 2 1/2 Dozen
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat sugars, butter and peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well blended after each addition. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, 2" apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake twelve TO thirteen minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute;