Orange cream fruit slad05:21
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and sliced
- Mix pudding mix, milk, and orange juice concentrate In a medium mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer On medium speed for two minutes. After that Mix in sour cream.
- Combine fruits In a large salad bowl. Gently combine in orange dressing.
- Cover, and refrigerate for two hours Before serving .