grandma's corn-bread dressing13:36
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons dried sage
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 eggs, beaten
- First of all, Prepare the dry corn bread mix according to package guidances. After that Cool and crumble.
- Preheat oven to (one hundred seventy-five degrees C) 350 degrees F, Grease one 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Melt the butter and saute the celery and onion In a large skillet over medium heat until soft.
- In a large bowl, mix the celery,eggs, chicken stock, sage, onions, three cups crumbled corn bread, and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- Lastly, put into prepared dish and bake at (one hundred seventy-five degrees C) 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.