- 2 cans (20 oz. each) DOLE crushed pineapple
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
How to make it
- Drain pineapple: reserve 2 tbsp. juice.
- Set aside.
- Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags.
- Store bags flat in freezer.
- Freeze 1 1/2 hours or until slushy.
- Stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended in large bowl. Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour and serve.