CREAMY BROCCOLI BACON BAKE03:02
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH CREAM CHEESE
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 slices Fully Cooked Bacon, chopped
- HEAT oven to 425°F.
- ADD broccoli and carrots to saucepan of boiling water; cook two to three min. or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Meanwhile, mix next three ingredients until blended.
- RETURN cooked vegetables to saucepan. Add cream cheese mixture and onions; stir until vegetables are evenly coated with sauce, adding reserved cooking water if necessary for desired consistency.
- SPOON into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese and bacon. Cover.
- BAKE twenty-five min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last five min
IMPORTANT- Facebook will hide my future posts from your Newsfeed if you don’t "Like" "Share" or "Comment" on my posts regularly!