Chocolate Eclair Dessert01:53
- 2 - 3 1/2 oz. pkgs. instant vanilla pudding mix
- Graham Crackers (about 2/3 lb.)
- 3 C. milk
- 1- 8 oz. carton Cool Whip
- Chocolate Glaze (or 1 can Chocolate Frosting)
- 1 C. sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 C. cocoa
- 1/4 stick margarine
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix pudding with milk and let stand five minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Butter 9x13" pan or dish. Line with 1/3 of crackers; spread with half of pudding mixture.
- Spread with another layer of crackers and remaining half of pudding. Spread with crackers again. Spread Chocolate Glaze on top of crackers.
- Refrigerate until set. Cut into squares.