Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders03:21
- 6-8 chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6-8 slices of bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- tony cachere's cajun seasoning ( or a Cajun Seasoning of your choice)
- 1 cup shredded monterey cheddar cheese
- Heat Foreman Grill (you may pan-fry also).
- Sprinkle Cajun Seasoning generously on both sides of chicken.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each chicken tender.
- Grill on the Foreman for four minutes (or pan fry four minutes each side).
- In a separate pan, saute your onion and bell pepper in the 2 T butter.
- Place chicken on top of sauteed vegetables.
- Cover and cook on med/lo for twenty minutes.
- Uncover (careful to watch for steam) and smother with the cheese.
- Cover and cook ten extra minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions.