PINA COLADA CAKE04:08
- Yellow cake mix with pudding in batter
- 14-oz, can sweetened condensed milk
- 12-oz. cool whip
- 1 can cream of coconut
- 1 flexible straw
- Coconut, as desired
- Bake one yellow cake mix with pudding as directed for a 9x13” baking pan, except substitute half-and-half for the water in the recipe.
- As soon as cake comes from oven, poke holes about every two inches apart throughout the cake with a straw.
- Pour a can of condensed milk over top, spreading so every hole is filled.
- Let sit for ten minutes.
- Poke more holes in the cake and pour a can of cream of coconut over top.
- Cool cake completely.
- Spread a 12-or 16-oz container of cool whip over top, then sprinkle with coconut on top as desired.