Peanut butter balls aka Buckeye Balls04:49
What You’ll Need
- 16 oz. peanut butter
- 1.5 sticks (3/4 cup) butter
- 1 pound confectioners sugar
How to Make It
- melted chocolate bark for dipping
- Mix together the peanut butter, sugar and butter.
- Roll into balls, insert tooth pick (to dip easier) and chill in freezer about thirty mins.
- Dip into melted chocolate, place onto cookie sheet lines in wax paper
- best stored in the fridge.
- coconut pecan cake icing and coconut flakes can be added to the mixture for new taste!