Mini Taco Salad Boats08:53
What You Need:
- 12 Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ mini soft flour tortillas
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 cup finely shredded lettuce
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
What To Do:
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly brush boats with oil to coat entirely, and place on ungreased cookie sheet; bake four to five minutes or till browned on rim--boats will get crisp as cooled. Set aside.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat five to seven minutes, stirring frequently, till thoroughly cooked; drain. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix.
- Cook until beef is coated with seasoning, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, divide lettuce and taco meat evenly among crisped boats; serve with Make it FRESH toppings.