Snickers Ice Cream Cake Bars08:47
What You Need:
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce
- Vegetable oil, water and eggs called for on brownie mix box for cake like brownies
- 1 container-(28 oz) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 container-(8 oz) Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 container-(28 oz) dulce de leche caramel ice cream, softened
- 3 bars (1.86 oz each) Snickers™ candy bar, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavor syrup
What To Do:
- Heat oven to 350° F. Spray bottom only of 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix brownie mix, oil, water and eggs until well blended. Stir in peanuts. Bake twenty-four to twenty-six minutes or till toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Remove brownie from oven to cooling rack. Cool half-hour.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the caramel sauce on top of brownie. Place in freezer ten minutes. Remove pan from freezer, and evenly spread softened chocolate ice cream on top of caramel layer. Return to freezer 60 minutes.
- Remove pan from freezer, and evenly spread softened caramel ice cream on top of chocolate ice cream layer. Cover, and place in freezer about three hours or until firm.
- When ready to serve, spread whipped topping on top of frozen cake. Sprinkle chopped candy bars over top. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup caramel sauce and the chocolate syrup. Cut into 5 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in freezer.