EASY ROAST CHICKEN05:43
- 1 whole free-range or corn fed chicken, broken down into 8 pieces
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- (or 8 of your favorite chicken pieces, skin on and bone- in preferable)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Handful of fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 shallots, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 (220)
- 2. In a large baking dish, combine marinade and toss with chicken. Season well.
- 3. Place chicken pieces skin side up and roast for half-hour until it begins to brown.
- Remove and baste with marinade. Flip pieces and bake a remaining ten mins or until chicken is cooked.
- 4. Garnish with lots of fresh parsley