- 3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 per can)
- block of cheese, (I used Colby)
- 56 pepperoni slices,
- 1 beaten egg,
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Italian seasoning,
- Garlic powder
- Cut the block of cheese into 28 squares. Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top.
- Gather up the edges of the biscuit. Line up the rolls in a greased 9x13 in. pan.
- Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Bake at 425°F for eighteen TO twenty minutes.