Breakfast Casserole Supreme05:36
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 (24 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 -3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 pound of cubed ham, cooked crumbled bacon or sausage
- salt & pepper to taste
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Melt margarine and place in the bottom of 9" by 13" inch baking pan. Spread potatoes (still frozen is okay) in bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle chopped vegetables over potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste Sprinkle meat over potatoes and vegetables.
- Note: At this point you may continue or casserole may be refrigerated overnight. Pour beaten eggs over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for forty-five minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese evenly over top. Bake another five TO ten minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let set for approximately five minutes. Cut into 2.5"-3" squares and serve with a spatula. Enjoy.