Cheesy Taco Lasagna07:31
What You Need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 box no-boil lasagna noodles or cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 3 c. Favorite Salsa
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 2 15-oz. tubs of ricotta
- Sliced scallions, for garnish
- 1 large egg
- 3 c. shredded Mexican cheese
- Thinly sliced red jalapeño, for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium heat, add ground beef. Season with taco seasoning and cook, crumbling up with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
- In a 9 x 13" baking dish, spoon a layer of salsa over bottom to cover. Layer lasagna noodles. In a medium bowl, mix ricotta, sour cream, and egg and season with salt.
- Spread ricotta mixture over noodles and top with a layer of ground beef and cheese. Repeat layers until baking dish is full, making sure to end with cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake until bubbly, thirty to thirty-five minutes.
- Let cool ten minutes, then garnish with scallions and