Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders07:25
What You Need:
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 package or jar (3 oz) cooked real bacon bits or pieces
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chive and onion sour cream potato topper, if desired
- 1 package (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
What To Do:
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In shallow bowl, beat egg. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs, cheese and bacon.
- Dip chicken into egg. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake fifteen to twenty minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with topper.