Oven-Baked Frito Pie - this is so good07:43
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (16 oz) chili beans
- 1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2% fat kind)
- 3 1/2 cups corn chips (Fritos)
- 1 envelope low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- Cook ground beef until meat is browned; drain. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning mix and 1/4 c. of cheese.
- Sprinkle 1 cup corn chips in bottom of 8x8 baking dish. Cover with chili.
- Bake at 350 for twenty minutes. Spread sour cream over chili. Top with remaining corn chips and cheese.
- Bake four TO five minutes longer.