- 1 box of strawberry cake mix, any brand
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- dash of Kosher salt
- 1-2 Tablespoons water or skim milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and a dash of salt until combined. The batter will be very thick in viscosity, almost like a cookie dough. Spread the batter across the bottom of your 8 inch pan. This is difficult due to the thickness of the batter but you’ll manage. Place in the oven and bake until done. The original recipe says to bake for fifteen minutes. However, it actually took twenty TO twenty-five minutes in my oven to bake all the way through the center. Once done, remove from the oven and let cool on a baking rack for fifteen TO twenty minutes. Once cooled, pick up the sides of the parchment paper and remove from the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the confectioners sugar with the water or skim milk. Mix until it becomes a pourable glaze. Add another splash of milk if needed but the idea is to get a glaze that pours slowly, almost like honey. Pour all over the brownie while letting it drizzle down the sides. Let it set until the glaze has hardened and then cut with a knife and serve. It is that simple people. I wish I could take credit for creating this recipe but I’ll just have to settle for baking and eating it.