THE BEST MEXICAN BEEF CASSEROLE EVER!05:56
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 can kernel corn drained
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 8 to 12 corn tortillas
- 1 pkg taco seasonings mix
- 3/4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/3 cup Mexican blend or taco cheese shredded
- 2 cans rotel tomatoes with green chiles drained
- Sliced jalapeno peppers
- Brown ground beef and onions together for about ten to twelve minutes, drain.
- Add corn,beans,tomatoes and taco seasonings mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spray baking dish 2 quart 8×12 inches.
- Place half of tortillas in bottom.
- Spoon half of beef mixture on top, place sour cream over beef. Then layer last tortillas and then beef mixture.
- Place in heated 350 degree F. oven and bake for twenty-five minutes remove from oven and and sprinkle with cheese and add sliced jalapeno peppers on top.
- Cook for another five mins or till cheese is melted. Let stand for five mins and serve