SIMPLE APPLE DUMPLINGS04:38
- 2 can Crescent Rolls
- 1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Mountain Dew
- 2 Apples
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Peel and core apples. Cut each into eight wedges
- Roll each apple piece in a crescent roll and place in prepared dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Cook on low until thickened. Pour over dumplings.
- Carefully, pour the soda into the middle and sides of a pan, avoid pouring directly onto rolls.
- Bake for forty-five minutes, or until golden brown.