Pork Chops One Pan Supper04:30
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, we like Italian flavored
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered...
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, spears
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup broccoli spear
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Spray a medium size frypan with veggies cooking spray; heat to medium high.
- Add pork chops and sear on all side, about five mins.
- Add onion slices and cook 'til transparent and just turning brown, about five mins.
- Add stewed tomatoes; bring to a simmer, cover and simmer for half-hour.
- Add potatoes around the outside of the pan; simmer quarter-hour, add broccoli and cauliflower and sprinkle with salt and pepper; simmer a further quarter-hour or 'til the potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve hot.