Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups Recipe04:24
- 2 - 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced (I used my garlic press)
- 1 1/3 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon chili powder
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, skinned and shredded - If you can find a southwest flavored chicken, that would be even better.
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 package jalapeno cheddar tortillas
- 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes
- Mix cheeses together until well blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla.
- Spread to edges using a metal spatula.
- Roll and cut into slices.