Mac N' Cheese04:51
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni
- 3/4 C. heavy cream
- 6 oz. evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 T. butter, melted
- 2 C. shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook the macaroni according the pkg. directions. Drain and return to the pot.
- Stir in the milk, cream, eggs, butter, salt and pepper. Stir in 1 1/2 C. of the cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 9x9 pan, sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake in a 375 degree oven for half-hour, remove and uncover, return to the oven for an additional ten TO twelve minutes or until the center feels slightly firm to the touch.