Hash Brown Breakfast Cups05:05
- 4 C. frozen shredded hash browns, thawed (I didn't wait and threw mine in the microwave for about a minute and a half to thaw mine)
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 3 T. melted butter
- 7 eggs
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1 C. diced ham
- 1 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine the hash browns, butter, salt and pepper. Spray your muffin tin, very well, with cooking spray.
- Fill the cups about 3/4 of the way with the hash browns and using your fingers mold the cups with the hash browns and pressing them down in the bottom.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for twenty mins. In the meantime, whisk together the eggs and milk, stir in the cheese and ham.
- Remove the hash browns from the oven and reduce the temp. to 350 degrees.
- Fill the cups almost to the top and return to the oven for twenty TO twenty-five minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Let cool for a couple minutes, loosen the edges with a butter knife and carefully remove to a serving dish.