Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin03:29
- 3 pounds Pork Tenderloin (1 Pkg. Of 2 Tenderloins), Cut Into 4 Pieces Total
- ¾ cups Soy Sauce
- 1 pound Bacon
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Wine Vinegar Or White Vinegar
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- Wrap the tenderloin pieces in bacon. Place in an 8 1/2″ x 11″ pan. Poke holes in meat with a fork.
- Combine rest of ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Pour marinade over meat. Refrigerate, uncovered, two to three hours or overnight.
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for two to three hours. If the bacon burns, place foil over the top after approximately 1 1/2 hours of baking. Remove from oven, cut meat into small pieces and allow the meat to soak up the excess juices in the pan.