BEST HAM SANDWICHES YOU'LL EVER HAVE03:32
- 2 -12 packages of sweet hawaiian rolls (the small dinner roll looking ones)
- 12 slices swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs of virginia ham (NOT honey ham)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stick of real butter
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- You will need two 9 x 13 pans. Place the bottoms of 12 rolls in each pan. Place ham (about 2 shaved slices or so) on the rolls.
- Cut the cheese slices into four parts and place two small pieces on each sandwich.
- Put the dinner roll tops on. In a sauce pan, mix butter, worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder and poppy seeds.
- Wait until all butter is melted and then brush the melted mixture over the ham sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and let sit in fridge for 60 minutes or over night. (If you want to bake them right away, you can also.)
- Preheat oven to 375 and bake for quarter-hour or until cheese is melted. Serve. They are great hot and even at room temperature Enjoy!