EASY FRENCH TOAST RECIPE03:42
- 4 slices thick bread
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Beat eggs lightly. Stir in milk, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat.
- Increase the heat to medium
- Dip each bread into the egg mixture and cook over medium heat until lightly browned, turning once.
- This should take about a minute or two per side.
- Serve with optional ingredients: powdered sugar, maple syrup, strawberries, chocolate syrup, and nuts.