Banana Cream Cheesecake03:56
- 20 nilla wafers
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- ¾ cup mashed bananas (about 2)
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup whipping cream
How to make it :
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place wafers in a blender or in a food process. Blend until finely crushed.
- Add melted butter and blend well. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 10″ pan and place in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add sugar and cornstarch. beat until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in bananas, whipping cream, and vanilla.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Place pan on cookie sheet and bake quarter-hour.
- Reduce oven temperature to 200°F continue baking seventy-five minutes
- Cool completely on wire rack before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate cheesecake, uncovered, 6 hours or overnight.
- Allow cheesecake to stand at room temperature quarter-hour before serving.