Yummy Oven Baked Fried Chicken13:44
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, pounded thin
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon Season All (or other seasoning of your choice)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp paprika
- Put the chicken into a bowl of milk to soak for about twenty-five minutes. Put the salt, Season All, pepper, flour, and paprika into a zipper bag or large bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the butter and pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Make sure the bottom of the entiure dish is coated with the melted butter.
- Remove the chicken from the milk and shake off any excess milk, then dip (or shake) each chicken piece in the seasoning mix that's in the zipper bag or bowl. Be sure each chicken breast is well coated with the seasoning, then place it in the baking dish.
- Bake for twenty minutes, then turn each piece of chicken and bake for another twenty minutes, or until cooked through.