To-Go Breakfast Quesadillas08:10
What You Need:
- 2 breakfast sausage links
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 1 large flour tortilla
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Heat nonstick frying pan on medium-high heat and cook sausages. Using the spatula, tear apart the sausage and create bite-size pieces.
- Add eggs, salt, pepper, and green onions and scramble until just cooked.
- Place scrambled eggs onto the middle of the large tortilla.
- From the top of the tortilla, fold down until it meets the middle of the circle.
- Follow the right end of the crease and bring the corner to meet the middle of the top fold.
- Repeat the steps until the tortilla becomes a hexagon.
- Heat pan on medium heat. Place the folded side down and heat until the tortilla has a golden brown color. Then flip.
- Wrap the quesadilla in aluminum foil and take it to go!