THE CHERPUMPLE “MONSTER” PIE CAKE07:56
What You Need:
- 1-8″ frozen pumpkin pie
- 1-box yellow cake mix
- 1-8″ frozen cherry pie
- 1-box spice cake mix
- 1-8″ frozen apple pie
- 1-box white cake mix
- 3-8.5″ round cake pans
- 3-tall tubs of cream cheese frosting
What To Do:
- Bake pies according to instructions and cool to room temperature overnight.
- Mix cake batter according to instructions. For each layer pour about 1 & 1/3 cup of batter in the cake pan.
- Carefully de-tin the baked pie and place it face up on top of the batter in the cake pan.
- Push down lightly to release any trapped air. Pour enough batter on top to cover the pie.
- Bake according to box instructions. Cool and remove from pans the frost it like you mean it.