Potluck Spaghetti Salad04:29
- 1 (16 ounce) package of spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle of Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Cook spaghetti according to directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl mix together spaghetti and vegetables. In a small bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over the spaghetti mixture. Toss to coat.