Pork Chop and Potato Casserole08:07
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Preheat oven to (200 degrees C) 400 degrees F .
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high-heat. Place the pork chops in the oil, and sear.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soup and the milk. Arrange the potatoes and onions in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place the browned chops over the potatoes and onions, then pour the soup mixture over all.
- Bake half-hour in the preheated oven. Top with the cheese, and bake for thirty more minutes.