Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup09:00
- 8 c. 1” inch peeled potatoes
- 2 c. diced carrots, peeled
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 12 Bullion Cubes
- 12 C HOT Water
- 3 Sticks Butter
- 1 15 oz jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 1/2 C Flour
- 1 (3oz) Package Real Bacon Bits by Oscar Mayer
- Peel and chop the vegetables. Place them in a large pot filled with water. Bring to a boil and cook until crisp tender. When they are done pour them into a strainer to get rid of the water.
- In a separate large soup pot melt the butter over medium heat. Make sure it’s large as it makes a lot of soup!
- When the butter has melted, add your flour. Whisk until it is a silky smooth mixture.
- Add your 12 cups hot water. Then add the bullion cubes.
- Stir the mixture until it starts to thicken up. When the soup has thickened add the jar of cheese whiz. Stir to incorporate. Add your cooked veggies.