What you will need:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk (preferably whole but I used lowfat)
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce (for serving)
- Pepperoni, Sausage, any other toppings you like!
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and combine the dry ingredients.
- Whisk in 2 eggs and milk.
- Shred the cheese, chop the pepperoni, sausage, other toppings, etc.., and add them to the mixture. Stir together. The consistency should resemble muffin batter.
- Grease your pan and divide the mixture evenly. You can use a cupcake pan to bake these too. If you do, bake them for about twenty to twenty-five minutes. I baked my mini loaves for about forty-five minutes, using a toothpick to make sure the centers were cooked through.
- Let them cool for a few minutes and serve with warm marinara sauce