No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Cookie Lasagna!01:27
- 5 mini bags Nilla Wafer Minis-or use regular sized Nilla Wafers
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 8 ounce tub cool whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- ½ cup cherry preserves
- Line a loaf pan with Nilla Wafers across bottom.
- In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar.
- When smooth, beat in cool whip.
- Spread half the cheesecake mixture over the cookies gently.
- Stir the preserves to loosen them and dollop over the cheesecake mixture. Spread gently.
- Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix.
- Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling.
- Park in fridge overnight and serve with some whipped cream! YUM!