Fried Cabbage with Sausage04:28
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 small green pepper, chopped or cut into strips
- 1 small head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 pound polish sausage, sliced into round pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- hot sauce (optional)
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add cabbage, onion, and green pepper and cook on medium high for about 5 minutes stirring to keep from sticking to pan.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for twenty TO twenty-five minutes.