Easy Pecan Caramel Turtles10:41
- 4 oz. pecan halves
- 24 unwrapped Kraft Caramels
- 1 tsp. shortening
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Firstly, Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Cover cookies sheet with aluminum foil, shiny side exposed.
- Lightly grease foil with vegetable oil spray.
- Place 3 pecan halves in a Y shape on the foil.
- Place 1 caramel candy in the center of each Y.
- Bake just until caramel is melted, about nine to ten mins.
- Heat shortening and chocolate chips over low heat just till chocolate is melted.
- FINALLY; Spread over candies and refrigerate for half-hour.