CROCK POT RIBS06:16
- Ribs (pork or beef)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (you can substitute white vinegar)
- 2 cups bbq sauce + extra to brush
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- dash of hot sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by putting your ribs in a single layer on a baking sheet. Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for quarter-hour, then turn them over and bake another quarter-hour. This process will render the extra juice from the meat so the ribs do not BOIL in the crock pot.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine bbq sauce, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire, and hot sauce.
- Mix well. Place browned ribs in the crock pot.
- Pour your sauce over the ribs, and cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8-10 hours. After the ribs are ready, brush with remaining bbq sauce.
- Broil in your oven until bbq sauce gets caramelized! Fall off the bone tender!!