Crock Pot - Loaded Baked Potato Soup04:23
Great Fall recipe!!
- 1 30oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup (10 oz)
- 1 32 oz box of chicken broth
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz, not fat free)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 oz bacon bits
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the hash browns in the crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for seven TO eight hours or until potatoes are tender.
- An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot. Mix a few times throughout the hour before serving.
- Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it's ready to serve.
- Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon bits.