Cream Cheese Whipped Frosting02:51
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and almond extract in a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Fit the mixer with the whisk attachment and mix on medium speed until smooth.
- While the mixture is still whipping, slowly pour in the heavy cream.
- Stop and scrape the bottom of the bowl a couple of times while you continue whipping until the cream can hold a stiff peak.