CHICKEN CABBAGE STIR FRY02:55
- ~ 3 chicken breast halves
- ~3 cups green cabbage, shredded
- ~1 teaspoon oil of your liking
- ~1/2 cup diced red bell peppers
- ~1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ~1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ~ 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ~1⁄2 cup water
- ~Soy sauce to taste
- 1. Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- 2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
- 3. Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
- 4. Add cabbage and red peppers and sauté two minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- 5. Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
- 6. Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture.
- 7. Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.
- 8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours. If you have any left over that is
- (You can add onions and red peppers to taste)