Chicken and Butter Sauce07:20
- 3 pcs Chicken (Chicken breast meat with the middle bone attached)
- 1 tbsp butter
- One handful of Spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 400ml Evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
1. Mix plain flour & corn flour in a bowl.
2. Beat up eggs in a separate bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Dry chicken keel with towel.
4. Heat up oil in a deep oil pan. Dip Chicken in eggs, then flour.
5. Deep fry in low heat until golden brown. Set aside & let cool.
6. Heat up butter in a non-stick pan, add spinach leaves. Saute till fragrant.
7. Add in evaporated milk, simmer in low heat till milk is thickened.
8. Add in sugar and salt.
9. Chop chicken keel into big slices. Pour milk onto chicken.
10. Serve hot.