Cabbage Sausage Skillet04:28
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes or rotel tomatoes
- 1 small head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced into round pieceS
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add cabbage, onion, and cook on medium high for about five minutes stirring to keep from sticking to pan.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for twenty TO twenty-five minutes.
- Makes about 8 servings.
- Enjoy !
- Please say something when you see the recipe! Saying ANYthing is good, it helps you continue seeing my posts! Thank you!