- 1 can of biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grands Homestyle)
- pizza sauce, your recipe, or use one 15 oz can/jar
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- dried oregano, to taste
- pepperoni, diced or sliced (use as much as you like!), optional
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Place the biscuit pieces in a greased 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
- Top with the sauce and the pepperoni.
- Bake uncovered for twenty mins. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese on top. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with oregano and let stand for five mins before serving.