Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet Mac05:23
You Will Need:
- 1 - 16oz pkg of Large Shell Pasta
- 6 fully cooked pieces of bacon chopped
- 2 lbs of ground beef...
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 1/2 cups of Ketchup
- 1 cup of barbecue sauce(I use Sweet Baby Rays Original)
- 1 cup of chopped dill pickles
- 3/4 cup of mustard
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- While your pasta is cooking.. In a large skillet brown your ground beef with onion....drain
- Stir in bacon, ketchup, barbecue sauce, and mustard... Bring to a boil ...then simmer for five minutes.
- Drain your pasta and mix it in with the meat mixture
- Remove from heat and put your cheese over the mixture...cover and let stand till cheese is melted!