- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 15 oz Can of Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- 2/3 Cup of Milk
- 1 Bag of Tater Tots
- 5 Tbsp of Sour Cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Firstly, cook the onion, garlic, and ground beef In a large skillet until cooked thoroughly add salt and pepper.
- Drain and transfer to large bowl. In a separate bowl combine together sour cream, soup, and milk. Add to hamburger meat and mix well. Mix in 1 1/2 cup of cheese and corn. In 9 x 13 casserole dish layer 1/2 of tater tots on the bottom of the dish, then spread the mixture over them.
- Top it off with remaining tater tots and cover with leftover cheese.
- Bake at 350 for twenty-five mins or until tater tots are browned.
- Finally, Serve with a dollop of sour cream to finish it off. :) Enjoy!