Egg salad sandwich recipe03:20
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- First of all, Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Be sure to Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for ten to twelve minutes.
- After that, Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, mix the egg, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, paprika, onion, and salt and pepper.
- Then , Mash well with wooden spoon or a fork .
- Lastly, Serve on bread as a sandwich or over crisp lettuce as a salad.