Seafood Salad Recipe08:00
- 14 ounces crab meat
- 12 stalks celery (amount per preference), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Separate crab into individual pieces (only if compressed in package – if not, disregard) and chop into 1/2 inch pieces; add to a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently stir until well combined.
- Serve instantly or cover and refrigerate to store. If you don’t have any Old Bay, use a combination of celery salt and paprika.